Tuesday, March 9, 2010

To Them, You're Just A Freak

Distancing myself from you is the smartest choice I have ever made in my life.  Let's see where this trainwreck goes.  

I wish villans existed in real life. I wish I could read a story and the characters come to life, like Inkheart. :)
THEN, then then then... the joker would be real, dementors would be flying around Vancouver, two-face will be on the loose, Lord Voldey will be terrorizing all.  
I would love to see you survive in a world filled with masterminds like that.  HAH. 
To mess with a sick twisted mind, you need to be twisted yourself. And the reason why you are getting to everybody is because your targets are not as sick as you. You're not brilliant, no. You simply target the same group of people, over and over again, all of them being girls. Be a man you hideous monster, and find someone as messed in the head as you are to play around with.  What's the fun if you outsmart everybody all the time? Sometimes, the play is more fun than the outcome.


You both deserve to be locked up in Arkham. Azkaban won't work on you both soulless people. Them dementors won't have an effect on you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment