Saturday, March 20, 2010

Know Your Limits Master Wayne

For some reason, this spring, I have seriously the WORST allergies ever!  I can't stop sneezing, ALL THE TIME!
And my nose is so runny.
I'm not sure whether I really got hayfever OR I'm actually sick.
Thus... I've been taking both allergy pills and some medicine.
So much drugs.
My goodness.

I really like this song by Hedley. 
Man, I remember when I had this slight obsession with Jacob Hoggard before. HAHA

Today, I watched Starstuck.
LOL I LIKED IT SO MUCH.
The soundtrack = AMAZING.
I like it better than Camp Rock and HSM.
Maybe even more than Wizards.
I'M SUCHA DISNEY ADDICT HAHA.
ANDDD, Life With Derek is going to be a movie coming out in June!!
EDWIN IS IN IT.!!! LOL
I wonder if that's why he's been gone from several eng classes cuz he was filming it.
But I don't know cuz I think the movie was made a year ago or something.
Or maybe he's disappeared from several of my classes cuz he was busy filming something else.
Anywhoo, I've grown out of my star-crazed mode whenever I see him now. =P


Yeah my mom's got this friend whose son did the summer program thingy I'm going to and the son said it was the hardest thing he's ever done in his life.  It's so brutal with so much physical work and he totally turned brown and gained 20 pounds by the end of summer.
I'm worried I might not survive.

2 comments:

  1. 0_0 omg that sounds hardcore.

    *Looks up Starstruck soundtrack*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really happy for you and everything..but..HSM IS THE BEST DISNEY MOVIE OF ALL TIME.

    ReplyDelete