Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Making of GCT

Hi... to those of you reading.
My name's Linda. I'm a superhero fanatic.
My blog title is a quote from TDK. I love that movie, I love batman. I love anything to do with him. 
And wow I can't believe this. Me, actually attempting blogging? HAHA. I hate writing!!!
Since I'm going to blog, might as well make it interesting.  I'm personalizing my blog in the form of a newspaper.  Hold on, make that, The official Gotham City Newspaper.
lame?  Maybe... but as long as it's entertaining, there's no harm. =P
Anywhoo...TODAY IS RAINING. =( It sucks, yesterday was super sunny. I want sun, cuz I enjoy walking outside when the weather's nice. I always get off the bus at Dunbar street so I can walk a good distance home, get some exercise and enjoy the weather. The world's so pretty right now, with all the flowers and such. I unfortunately have hayfever though, but it's kinda under control now, I take allergy medicine. I breathe out of my mouth SO much these days, my lips are so dry. THEY'RE PEELING! =( It hurts...

Yesterday, I volunteered at physics olympics. POINT GREY GOT 3RD!!! =DDD I'm so proud. HAHA. I feel like I won something, even though I don't go to PG anymore. It was so nice to see some of the people there. D.Hawes wasn't there though. I wanted to see him!! I feel bad cuz I haven't visited him once since I came to ubc. And he was one of my favorite teachers to talk to back in highschool.

I should do some homework, but instead I'm writing here, and on MSN. LOL! There's so much on my mind right now, but I can't type it all out, it's gona take too long.
MAYBE LATER.
This is officially the end of my first blog entry.


7:55PM
WOW I did no homework this weekend yet.  I hate procrastination, yet I do it.  I really need some self control.  I spent over 2 hours making this blog pretty but I still failed.  Ultimately, I'm no computer whiz.


8:03PM
Jay from Southwestern Summer program called my dad.  If I end up going to the program, I'll be away from Vancouver all summer.  I DONT KNOW IF I REALLY WANT THAT.  Really seriously gotta think this through.!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment