Monday, March 15, 2010

..Ha Ha Ha Ha

Failblog is LOL.
Must sees:
-cooking fail
-Q&A fail
-dance fail
-revolving door fail


Going to English class soon
Then going to my math class later.


I've created my superhero.
A Ha ha Ha Ha
And his villains (I can't even spell this word right.) D:
Story coming soon...within the next 10 years or so.
follow this blog if you want to be updated on the next big thing, might be very slow though... since I got all the time in the world. ;)
~hyuk


I need a cartoonist
One spot available, so there will be tryouts.


4:19PM
I need a name for him. A normal, hero-isque name. It's harder than it seems; this is the real deal. No jokes.


4:36PM
I'm starting to question the meaning of my blog. I've been reading the blogs of some other people just now, and the stuff they write are so deep and meaningful and they put so much thought into every sentence that it makes me wonder how long it took them to write it all out. For real, people take it so seriously. 
Or maybe I'm just not deep enough to write about the meaning of life here. Yeah, that's it. This isn't the place where I share my feelings on the beauty of the world and how I must never lose hope and always reach for my dreams. I totally could if I wanted to. 8-)
But why would I do that? For me, it'll take so long. Maybe for others the flow of words comes out naturally and sound so nice once put together, but I seriously can't write to save my life.
That's why I resort to unfinished Junie B. Jones stores or comic books. They simply aren't essays.

No comments:

Post a Comment