Thursday, March 18, 2010

Let's Not "Blow" This Out Of Proportion

I want to be a nuclear physicist. 
It has been concluded.
My plan's always been to be an architect, yes, I still have an interest in that, but somehow, nuclear physics appeal to me so much more, (as of now at least, i have sudden change of hearts SO much rofl)
I want to study beyond the physics that most people know, and go into the theoretical physics.  
BOO YEAH, that sounds smart doesn't it? 
Well, honestly, it's just a fancy name for a type of mathematical physics that tries to explain natural phenomenas.  


TBH, all this nuclear physicist stuff first came from me watching videos about whether the creation of Doc Manhattan was theoretically possible. And well, it is.. kinda. 
Everything in the world has waves. And if something is perfectly out of sync with the wavelength of your body, the wave of that something and the wave of your body cancels each other out.. thus, you are GONE... technically, ...WELL IT'S SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES.
This is such a fail description of such a complex subject.  
But hey, taking baby steps here. 


5 simple words:
I. Will. Make. It. Happen.


10:50PM
Random:
Its my grandpa's death-iversary today
I miss you and I love you.
The little hole in my heart will never be filled up completely. You permanently took a tiny part of me when you left.


10:53PM
I feel like crying now thinking of grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment