Sunday, June 3, 2012

Whatever Doesn't Kill You Simply Makes You Stranger

It's never good to be self conscious, for usually the reason to be self conscious is too silly to be compared to the more important issues in life.  But as a girl, snoring is quite possibly one of the most unflattering things one can do, especially in front of  a boy.


I've been aware I tend to snore (quite loudly too), but I would always just hope that the times I do snore are alone in my bedroom, and not while napping next to someone.  When Shawn said I snored loudly tonight while he was doing homework and I was napping next to him, I could drop dead on the ground at that moment.  I'm glad it was so dark as he couldn't see my tomato face.  WHY LINDA?  I'm so terribly embarrassed I'm scared to nap in front of him now.  This fear would diminish quickly, for every time I go onto his bed, I just want to lie there and sleep forever, but the knowing I would produce such noise is disheartening.  If my snores were more quiet, I wouldn't mind.  I really really really wish I didn't snore.

No comments:

Post a Comment