Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Gotham... take control

Battleship... ah... what a movie!


That movie is the definition of cheesy hollywood stereotype.


The script was bad. :( I feel overly critical, but I can't help but think that throughout the movie.  The script was sooo poorly written.  The plot idea was good and simple, and the ships were uber rad, but that's about it.


But I must say I liked it.  It serves as a nice guilty pleasure type of movie.


I wish I could be a movie script writer.  I love movies so much, and I love writing so much.  I can't think of a better way to express that interest in any other way.


I wish I have a creative idea to carry on though.


One of the reasons why I love dreams so much is because I feel the creativity that exists in my dream world ceases to exist when I'm awake.


I used to be creative.  I used to be able to write fun stories :) They were so good I got stickers and I got published in the school library.  Someday, I must go back and visit my elementary and see whether my stories are still in the library :D


So my mother gave me three choices for August:


1) China trip
2) Europe for maybe a week or two
3) US trip to Disneyland, University Studios..etc


The final say might not be mine, but I can't choose between the three right now >_<


I feel that recently I have kind of lost my drive and ambition.  I don't study as hard as I used to, and when I'm not in school, I just sleep and relax way too much more than a student should.  I want to do something productive in the last month of summer.  If I go back to China, I'm bringing my computer and am going to work on programming.  I'm also going to practise guitar more, and  play with Anfo.  Matt lent me this great steel string and I haven't really played it that much yet.  I want to work on my finger picking : )
AND Shawn had already gave me the approval to rent an electric drum set and leaving it at his place for the fall.  I can't wait.  I miss drums so so sososo much!!!!


I seriously can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment