Sunday, June 24, 2012

Forest in Burma

Today's such a nice day.  It's been a while since Vancouver has had a decently hot summers day.  The temperature was about 24degrees outside.  The sky is beautiful, I look out and not a cloud in sight.  I really hope it will stay like this from now on, even though the weather network says so, I still have my doubts.


So I was talking to my mother and father today, and we were discussing about what to do in the month of August, for my summer school would have ended and I will be free.  Suggestions were thrown around, but my mother told me that I could go back to China for that month.  My aunt's been wanting me to go back for a while, and I must say I do really want to go.


My father says I'll die in the heat.  In Shenzhen, it is 39degrees at this time of the year.  He says that kind of heat is unimaginable and I will not be able to withstand it.  But I took that as a challenge.


I'm not sure whether I will be going back or not, but nonetheless, I believe this means a vacation is definite in August.  SQUEEEEEE!!!!!  :)  I am a happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment