Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Gotham's Reckoning

Today is the sad day when Shawn leaves.


Even the sunniest day in Vancouver will be slightly less bright without him here.  


On the other hand, Brunei will be even more blazing hot due to his radiating presence there! :D


=======================================================


I had a nice dinner tonight with some friends.  
Caught up with them about life. =D 
It was delightful.  


The weather is so strange today.  In the morning it was pouring, then it was very sunny in the afternoon.  But as I was walking home, it started to rain again.  :( And of course, knowing my luck I had no umbrella.  le hiss~


But no worries!  There's always something to smile about! And tonight, that shall be the fact that I had ice-cream!!!  =DDDD


No matter how much ice-cream I have though, a small part of me is torn because I feel the thread between my shawnkitty and I stretching more and more.  


I miss him dearly.  
And it's only been 12 hours since I last saw him.


I'm hoping with all my heart his abnormally long plane ride is comfortable, with a decent amount of leg room.

No comments:

Post a Comment