Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Funny World We Live In

I have officially heard from my kitty cat!  Unfortunately, it wad at 4am in the morning, thus I was full on having a snore fest and couldn't reply him!!! D: 

But my heart fluttered when I saw his messages this morning.  Knowing he is safe and well, this is a great start to my day. ^_^


==============================================================


I went to chapters!! And I bought a journal!!! :D (well technically my friend bought it for me as a late birthday present, but still, I now am the proud owner of a nice journal!!!!!! ) 
I'm going to start writing in that daily along with this blog.  I'm going to use my quill =) because a nice journal deserves a nice quill companion.  


I also FINALLY got to go to Death By Chocolate along Broadway!  I had to richest, densest cookies and creme cheesecake in my life!!!!! D= SOOO GOOD.  But by the last bite, even I felt like it was too much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment