Monday, May 28, 2012

I Stick A Razor In My Mouth

After a semi-rough morning, the rest of the night went quite well.


I went to the night market!  Though short on cash, the tiny bit of food I bought was so delicious.  The closest thing to getting chinese street vendor around here.  The skewers all looked sooooooo good but unfortunately the people I was with were full.  Maybe next time!  I saw the cutest thing on sale there, I'm not sure how to describe it, but it was filled with asian goodness.


The ice-cream red bean shaved ice we bought was so tasty.  Though afterwards when I thought about it, the toppings they gave us were very little, 80% of what we paid for was ice.  :(


I saw owen and some other old friends at the night market.  It's been ages.  It was nice.  Familiar faces always brings me joy but also a bit of sadness, for I realize how much my life parted from theirs.   Life moves on, and I can't stop it.  As much as I thought I missed them, I realize that the fact I didn't make as hard an effort to see them means that I have grown used to the distance.  They are still important to me, but I don't physically need them beside me the way I used to.


Shawn bussed me home after the night market.  I think I forgot to thank him when I got off the bus.  I feel bad and feel really rude.  He let me sleep on his lap and stroked my eyebrows and forehead.  It was heavenly.  I never feel more at peace and comfortable that I do when he does that to me.  Darn I did wish that bus would drive on forever.


I just played hell on Diablo.  Wow, it was so incredible.  It's my favourite level.  The amount of times I die did not exponentially increase, for I die in nightmare all the time.  I can't wait until I play inferno.  But that means beating Diablo in hell...
Oh nose...
What are we goings to doooos :(


Oh yeah, Peter has a funny duck face.  I just burst out laughing when I pictured it again.


Now I can't stop laughing.


I'll be giggling in my dreams all night long!

No comments:

Post a Comment