Friday, November 30, 2012

Here's my card...

I absolutely adore listening to music.  I do admit to talking to myself, but not through words.  I speak to myself by listening to music, depending on whatever mood I'm in, conversations varies.  

I've discovered orchestral/soundtracks a few years ago, and I have been an instrumental music preferred person ever since.  Really, words and lyrics read outloud are just not beautiful sounding... the melody is what makes a song, and a song still good without the impact and power of words is just that much more remarkable.  (although most people would probably disagree with me.. :3 ) 

This is probably where my appreciation for soundtracks come from.  Probably also why I'm not into rap music and death metal anymore (despite those two playing a major role of my angsty teenage years), rap is basically talking, and death metal is the same, only in a batman voice.  (whoever actually reads these silly blogs of mine, I don't mean harm by saying that..! )  

WHICH is probably also where my fascination with accents come from.  Accents do not equate to singing, but because words are pronounced differently from the typical way I am used to, those with accents might as well also call themselves "natural musicians".  Afterall, if I feel like I can listen to you speak for hours without feeling the need to interrupt, I definitely consider you an artist in my books.  I have told a select few people that I love the sound of their voice in my life, and not too many people really think too hard about that compliment, but truly, that is one of the highest praising I can give someone, no matter how weird or creepy it may sound coming out my mouth. 

Why the whole blabbing about why I love listening to music?  Well today Shawhn told me he wanted me to guitar in his meshing of AC2 and AC3 soundtrack, and it MADE MY NIGHT :) :) !!!!!.  Since I adore listening to music so much, playing it is just as incredible.  I seriously cannot wait, I am way too full of joy and happiness.... and sleepiness (as I'm typing this entry late late at night!!!!)

....zzzZZzzzzzzz... 

good night world.

Dream of keyboards and strings.

:3

No comments:

Post a Comment