Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm whatever Gotham needs me to be

I'm...finally...updating...my...blog.. AGAIN!
:)

So yesterday I went to see Karate Kid.
and Jaden Smith is sucha cutie.  I really don't get the hate with him, he convinced me he has talent in acting. and JACKIE CHANNN was awesome, as usual, duh.
So we were suppose to watch the 3:30 show, but Alice was late. :( Which was fine, cuz we ended up shopping, FUN, even tho I didn't buy anything. In H&M Eric noticed I was very awkward in clothing stores, as in, he said I looked like I didn't belong there, unlike Alice, who was looking around like crazy like a pro shopper.  LOL, oh jeez. So much for being a girl.
So I played with Eric's blackberry for a while using bbm. SO MUCH FUN. Even tho I'm basically fail at the keypad, everything I typed was pretty much a typo, but I get the hype now, I finally understand why ppl walk around heads BURIED in their blackberries.  It's.. actually quite fun to use.

So after the movie we were unsure of where to go, everybody kinda wanted to go neta, but then it was late.
HOPEFULLY SOON THOUGH.  I'm so addicted to left for dead (mental note: it's LEFT not LIFE. i surrriously gotta get the name right, i've screwed up the name so many times its beyond ridiculous for someone who likes to play game)

CLASS IS OVER, TATA FOR NOW :)

No comments:

Post a Comment